The 2005 SCCA Rocky Mountain Division Solo2 Summer Series ended last week.
Season highlights were finishing runner-up in Super Stock, and ‘trophying’ in a national level event. The Denver National Tour was the first time in many years that the SCCA has held a national event in Denver.
Compared to 2004, I climbed one position in super stock to #2, and from #34 to #22 in overall driver standings. Hope to crack into the top 20 in 2006. That might be tough, however, if the 2006 Z06 is excluded from Super Stock and forced to compete in ASP with street prepared vehicles.
* Event #1 – 2nd in Super Stock. 26th of 220 drivers
* Event #2 – 3rd in Super Stock. 35th of 222 drivers
* Event #3 – DNS
* Event #4 – DNS
* Event #5 – 3rd in Super Stock. 33rd of 213 drivers
* Event #6 – 2nd in Super Stock. 34th of 220 drivers
* Event #7 – 4th in Super Stock. 21st of 201 drivers
* Event #8 – 2nd in Super Stock. 73rd of 124 drivers
* Event #9 – 2nd in Super Stock. 18th of 172 drivers
* Event #10 – 1st in Super Stock. 10th of 148 drivers
* 2005 Denver National Tour – 4th in Super Stock.
* ranked #2 out of 14 in Super Stock
* ranked #22 out of ~1200 Rocky Mountain Division drivers